OHSAS 18000 is a system that provides requirements for implementing a system for managing health and safety, enabling a company to formulate a policy and objectives specific to the topic, considering legal requirements and information on the risks inherent to its business.
Potential reduction in the number of accidents and incidents in the workplace.
• Potential reduction in downtime and associated costs.
• Demonstration against all stakeholders commitment to safety and occupational health.
• Increased possibilities to get new customers and new business
• You get more bargaining power with insurance companies.
Improve the image and competitiveness of the organization.
• Lets have a privileged position in front of the competent authority.
• Ensures credibility focused on controlling the Occupational Safety and Health.
• It is compatible with other management systems such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001